xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Trouble using xsl:key under XSL 1.0

2007-12-13 04:06:41
Interesting. It appears to work fine as it is for the first iteration.

which processor? You should report that as a bug, it is a syntax error
and you should get no output at all.

You know... that's a good question. The server we're using is Tomcat 5.5
on a Debian platform, but I'm not sure which XSL processor the goblins
have opted for.

would then not be able to apply the [(_at_)week=$week] predicate t
you can always filter the nodes returned from the key

key(....)[(_at_)week=$week]

You legend. I'm grinning, and people who know me are scared.

David

I owe you pints. Thanks very much :)
Gareth