xsl-list

[xsl] how to get detailed information of XSL by javascript

2008-01-29 20:04:50

Hi, Anybody knows how to get detailed error message when I use
Javascript/XSLTProcessor() under Firefox.

For example, I wrote a XSL1.0 XSL file like:
    ... < xsl:if test=" $ level & g t 2 "> ...
There should be " & gt; ", but I wrote " & g t "

When I call
    var xsltProcessor = new XSLTProcessor();
    xsltProcessor.importStylesheet(myxsl);

There will throw an exception with the error message: XSLT-Component returned
failure code: 0x80600001 [nsIXSLTProcessor.importStylesheet]
I do not think this information can give more about the error reason.

But in the error console of FireFox, it will display an error message like:
error: source:http s:// xxx.xxx.xxx.com:xxx/xxx/xsl/test.xsl
line:45 column:27

The question is how can get this error message by javascript? thank you.