xsl-list

[xsl] ODF to XHTML

2008-02-03 14:56:11
I know this is something a lot of people have asked about on this
board.  Apparently it's only a few days away.

http://xml.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=3161

The old XSLT Filter in OpenOffice would not work outside of OpenOffice.
 I tried, of course.  It was a namespace nightmare :)  This new one
will.

I had modified the old XHTML filter to export meta data in Dublin Core,
who BTW modified their scheme greatly in mid-January.  I will do the
same for the new filter.  After you have Dublin Core in XHTML, a GRDDL
transform generates RDF and the W3C will generate important looking
graphs for you.  Beats work anyway, but to make a long story short,
here is a link to the GRDDL (XSLT) I wrote:

http://www.RUSTPrivacy.org/pii-dcam.zip