xsl-list

Re: [xsl] strip-spaces

2008-02-04 15:55:27

Thanks David. I'm not clear on or familiar with the namespace issues you mention here. Can you be more exact?

If you are seeing the same or very similar layout in IE and FF then perhaps the problem is local to my machine and I should go check on another. I see premature line breaks where some of the divs are and the text-alignment in those paragraphs is broken (they should be justified).

I abbreviated the example. The "c" class is "clarify" in the actual document.

I'd like to understand the namespace issues.

With respect,
Steven