xsl-list

Re: [xsl] result-document error

2008-02-09 08:12:03
R. Neville wrote:
One other question I have is how to select
one identifier per result-document.  It's outputting multiple
documents, but in the identifier field it lists every pb instead of
the identifier which is unique to that file?

  <dc:identifier><xsl:value-of select="//pb/@ref"/></dc:identifier>
                <dc:creator><xsl:value-of select="//bibl/author"/></dc:creator>

It might be that

<dc:identifier><xsl:value-of select="pb/@ref"/></dc:identifier>
<dc:creator><xsl:value-of select="bibl/author"/></dc:creator>

does what you want but you would better show us your XML input and show the context of the XSLT so that we know which node is the context node.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/