xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Fwd: xsl grouping help

2008-02-13 14:51:29
You'll have to start again, I'm afraid. I don't remember the question and
it's not in my inbox. And you've made the mistake of addressing your message
to me, which is likely to reduce your chance of getting a response from
anyone else.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

Hi Mike,

I'm using xslt 2.0, so yes, I'm looking at using the for-each-group.

I did look at www.jenitennison.com/xslt/grouping, but using
keys is just too complex and wouldn't work for me, since I'm
comparing only certain elements within a certain node.

So, I'm looking for some help with the for-each-group.

Thanks
~Vanessa

--~--