xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Temporary tree elements and namespaces

2008-02-13 17:57:46
You are right on your criticism, sorry about that.
The temporary tree I think is needed because these values are grouped
by an account name which also must be part of this temporary tree.
Well now that I think about it I guess I can relate the values for
each account with a subset of the temporary sequence of numbers you
suggested, although that might be tricky if the accounts don't have an
equal amount of values. Going to look into that.

Thanks,
João