xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Want to use XSLT to sort an XML Schema

2008-02-15 08:57:23
And it's resulting in a huge blank file.  Oh well.  Does
anyone know what I'm missing here to get this to work?  Also,
I'm not really handling namespaces here, i.e., the elements
are actually called xs:import, xs:simpleType, etc.

You've answered your own question. Since the elements are actually called
xs:import, xs:simpleType, etc, trying to refer to them as import and
simpleType isn't going to work.

Refer to them as xs:import, etc, and declare the xs namespace in your
stylesheet.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/