xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [XSL] read java variable from XSL

2008-02-21 04:22:52
Hi,

Depending on your requirement Apache Cocoon would be an option. I have
had similar requirement where I had to pass network information to XSL
from Device Header information. I used Apache Cocoon and worked as
expected for me.

Thanks.
Zulfiqar

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 10:30 PM,