xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: Is an XPath processor responsible for catching misspelled tag names when there is an associated Schema?

2008-02-22 03:42:08
On 22/02/2008, Philip Fearon <pgfearo(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com> wrote:
 To me, this seems like a missed opportunity because it should be
 possible to detect a significant number of error types as the
 expression is being written.

Me too - I would like to be able to start at the root / and then
control->space my way down through the tree.

Hopefully the schema can be utilised a lot more during XSLT
development rather than at runtime.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com