xsl-list

[xsl] non-standard xsl namespace on pocket pc?

2008-02-24 14:34:15
Hi,
I just happened to go over my old bookmarks and found this article on
XML and XSL in the pocket pc using the pocket internet explorer
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms838352.aspx and then I just
happened to notice that the namespace for XSL given in the example
stylesheets was xmlns:xsl="uri:xsl"

now of course I am quite familiar that MS has the old wd-xsl namespace
but what is this uri:xsl namespace? Anyone ever see that before. Is
this a special implementation on Pocket pc that gets the namespace
wrong or what?

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen