xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Filtering out nodes between bookmarks

2008-02-27 00:07:50
Ken Holman wrote:

What did you want done with the ancestors of the
ending bookmark?

An example is below using document order, but it will
work with your example only because there are no
ancestors of the ending bookmark that follow the
starting bookmark.  I can't guess what you want done
with those ancestors.

I hope this helps.
. . . . . . . . . . Ken

Thanks for the effort and time you have spent on this
Ken.
There are about 25 different elements that could be a
parent for a bookmarkStart element. Most of them can
be removed, some are not, like <body> element. I will
try your stylesheet with some modifications. Another
thing that I forgot to mention that I use XSLT 1.0 but
doubt that it is relevant.

Thanks,

Michael