xsl-list

[xsl] Timeout of external xslt document request

2008-02-28 12:33:16
Hello,

I'm using libxslt with php, and I am doing a document call on an rss
feed that is not hosted by my server. I am worried that there maybe a
time when the rss feed is not responding and my site will suffer with a
long loading time.

Is there anyway to change the timeout value of that document call? It is
currently taking around 60 seconds to timeout, and I would like to
reduce that to 5 seconds.

Thanks for your help,

Joel DuBien
Software Engineer