xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Why Are My Tunnel Parameters Not Working?

2008-03-06 08:12:16
On 06/03/2008, Eliot Kimber <ekimber(_at_)reallysi(_dot_)com> wrote:
 Can someone tell me what stupid thing I'm doing?

I glanced over it but it was also a bit too long and messy to make it
easy to follow what was going on... maybe reduce it down and repost?
Even in the unlikely event it did turn out to be a problem with Saxon,
you could'nt exactly submit that as code to reproduce the problem...

I did see:

<xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
<xsl:apply-templates/>

which is the same as: