xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XML output in HTML

2008-03-11 15:16:18
Hi ,
I have used textarea to show the xml node and it solved my issue.

                                                        <textarea rows="5"
cols="80">
                                                        <xsl:copy-of
select="req"/>
                                                        </textarea>

Thanks,
Senthil

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Florent Georges
<lists(_at_)fgeorges(_dot_)org> wrote:
Senthilkumaravelan K wrote:

 > yes, I want to render the XML  pretty-printed collapsible source
 > view.

  What you want is serializing to HTML.  You can see the serializer I
 wrote as inspiration (the HTML output is highlighted as in Emacs's
 nXML):

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/

  Regards,

 --drkm