xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Manipulating elements depending on the existence of sub-elements

2008-03-13 06:04:50
Just as a follow-up, I ended up adding an intermediate transformation and now:
- my second XML file is beautiful
- my final stylesheet is short, concise and only does what it is
supposed to do (rather than worrying about handling any instances of
'dirty data')
- my db table looks exactly how i want it to look and the
text->xml->xml->csv->db pipeline is working perfectly

Michael and Wendell, thank you very much for all your assistance with
my issues. Hopefully I'll do some more work with XSL in the future
because I feel that there is so much more power contained in it that I
have yet to unleash.

Regards,

Adil