xsl-list

Re: [xsl] No of Times Named Template called

2008-03-13 11:44:29
Senthilkumaravelan K wrote:

Am passing my-param as 'S' .
I understand that I need to do something like Micael Kay Suggested .
How do I
 (a) process the input twice, once to produce the images, once to produce the
counts
 (b) capture the output in a variable, and post-process it to count how many
 images of each kind are present
Once I am doing it for displaying images and when I try the same for
similar loop for count and it comes as zero.
Please help me in here.

Please post a minimal but complete XML input sample and stylesheet, then we can try to find the error.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/