xsl-list

[xsl] general question about an approach

2008-03-17 03:17:51
Hello list-users,

for my forthcoming diploma I am developing a XMLSchema for MS Word templates. The XMLSchema works fine so far but now a more general questions occurs. In my optinion there are two possible procedures:

1. Use a XMLSchema inside of the Word template => save as XML => get a validated (nested) XML file 2. Use a transformation => get a (nested) XML structure out of the flat WordML file => validate it against the existing XMLSchema => get a validated XML file

My question now:
Which approach will be more useful? I ask this question because I think the list-users have more practical experience than I have.

Thanks for helping me,
Andreas