xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Using xpath fn: functions in XSL stylesheets

2008-03-24 02:42:13
A java applet (using saxon) would be simple enough to create. Someone
must have done it already. Of course, it would be a relatively heavy
download.

What can't you do with XSL 1.0? (which you get for free in all browsers)

best,
-Rob

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 09:33 +0000, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
"Colin" == Colin Paul Adams
<colin(_at_)colina(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:

"Jefferson" == Jefferson Thomas <foramuyou(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:
    Jefferson> Thank you. I have downloaded Altova and Gestalt and It
    Jefferson> works there.  The only problem is that I really need to
    Jefferson> have that inside the browser. Is there any way to add
    Jefferson> that functionality to Internet Explorer or Firefox ?
    Jefferson> Any plugins, extensions ?

    Colin> I don't know.  As the author of Gestalt, I am interested in
    Colin> making this available. So I asked the question on a Firefox
    Colin> forum (how could I go about doing it?). I received no
    Colin> replies.

Specifically, the question is here:

If you are keen enough, you might try pursuing the matter.

I also tried asking the same question for Opera, but I don't think I
managed to get the question posted.