xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: fn:collection and result-document problem

2008-03-24 06:33:46
Ufff... You are right. That was the problem.

thanks,
-Rob

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 14:20 +0100, Martin Honnen wrote:
Robert Koberg wrote:

The transformation does reach the match="/" mode="jspx" template, but
fails to write the file producing the error:

"Cannot write more than one result document to the same URI, or write
to a URI that has been read: file:/path/to/my/source.xml ..."

That is why I don't understand. The temporary tree that I use
successfully to write the files (from the previous post) uses the exact
same source and destination URIs as the method above. Don't get it...

What I suspect is that you have
   <xsl:template match="/">
     <xsl:apply-templates
       select="collection($jspx-includes-dir)"
       mode="jspx"/>
   </xsl:template>
and then later your
   <xsl:result-document href="{$page-path}">
     <xsl:apply-templates select="$jspx-doc"/>
   </xsl:result-document>
ends up calling the above root node template again.
Just a guess, but that would explain why you get the error message about
trying to write to an already opened file.