xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Style sheet to perform namespace mapping from input to output

2008-03-24 08:43:59
Thanks David. The resulting style sheet gives an error similar to:

ERROR:  'Namespace for prefix 'new' has not been declared.'

I am assuming that I need to somehow add the 'new' namespace declaration via 'xmlns:new ' attribute in result tree.

This is probably a dumb question but how do I replace xmlns:old namespace declaration with xmlns:new namespace declaration?

Thanks again for your kind help.

David Carlisle wrote:
declare old and new prefixes on xsl:stylesheet, then something like
<xsl:template match="old:*">
<xsl:element name="new:{local-name(.)">
  <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
   <xsl;apply-templates/>