xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to store value in a variable and use it elsewhere in the file ?

2008-03-27 01:34:55
Variables in XSLT behave differently as they do in some other
languages (like Java, C etc.).

Sometime back, I wrote an article about XSLT variables
(http://gandhimukul.tripod.com/xslt/facts.html).

You might find the information useful.