xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Modification to The CSV to XML transform XSLT v2 from Andrew Welch

2008-03-30 18:50:57
Hi All,

I've done some testing and I think it comes down to the inclusion of special
characters in the description field.

I.e in the following record:

3/03/2008,Sydney eats presentsÖ,6.30pm - 8.30pm,ALI,$75,Ashley Hughes,Ashley
Hughes from Alio ,"Ashleyís time at Londonís River CafÈ and his travels
throughout Italy have given him a simple, flexible cooking style typical of
Italian cuisine.  At this hands-on dinner class heíll show you how he
combines premium produce with simple fresh flavours to produce delicious
Italian food."

The "È" in CafÈ is a special character. When I delete and replace with a
normal"e" the stylesheet runs perfectly.

Is there a way to include these special charters into the XSLT?

Thanks,
Marney

Marney Cotterill
graphic designer