xsl-list

[xsl] Multi page pdf using fop-one page for each person tag

2008-04-04 03:02:30
Hi All,
I need to convert my xml data using xsl-fo template into pdf using fop.
My XML data looks like

<resultset>
    <person>
    </person>
    <person>
    </person>
    <person>
    </person>
    .
    .
</resultset>

Each of the person tags need to go into a separate page in the pdf. Can
somebody please guide me with a sample xsl-fo template.

Thanks
Atique