xsl-list

RE: [xsl] How to sort a nodeset returned by key()?

2008-04-07 02:29:00

I think something's not working in postings to this list by Dolmen!

All three recent postings are phrased to indicate that there's some XML or XSLT
in the email but no tags are appearing, only disconnected text, possibly the
text nodes.

As a result I haven't a clue what's being discussed in this thread .....

Uncertainly,
Richard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dolmen ! [mailto:dolmen(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 05 April 2008 17:59
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] How to sort a nodeset returned by key()?

Olivier Mengué wrote:
I found an other way. However it is much more verbose and
it requires an additional for-each loop.

I have applied my solution to a three-level grouping, so two
levels of rowspan, and a sort on three keys.
As it is becoming quite complex and as it may be useful to
others, here is it.
It may be useful to put it in the FAQ, as rowspan tips are lacking.

Here is the data :

      Ferrari
      Testarossa
      1

      Peugeot
      307
      50

      Ferrari
      Maranello
      1

      Lamborghini
      Murciélago
      1

      Peugeot
      307
      10

    Garage inventory ordered by brand, model

          BrandModelZoneCount

Olivier Mengué
http://o.mengue.free.fr/
--~--