xsl-list

RE: [xsl] XSLT Programmer's Reference 4th edition

Anyway, I don't think readers of the book will notice whether or not the
production processes
were efficient or not. I think you'll appreciate the content and the format
improvements.
I'll give you a proper rundown once I get the physical object in my hands,
which should be any day now.

Michael Kay

I think there are probably many, like myself, looking forward to the New
Edition of the Bible, that tome that sits close at hand and usually gets
consulted at least once in an XSLT day. Only this time the Old and the New
Testatment are bound together in one volume.....

John Lumley                  |
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories | Phone:  +44 117 312 8743
Filton Road, Stoke Gifford   | E-mail: John(_dot_)Lumley(_at_)hp(_dot_)com
BRISTOL BS34 8QZ             | Fax:    +44 117 312 9937
U.K.                         |