xsl-list

[xsl] JavaScript in XSL

2008-04-14 02:23:10
Apologies to all for being off-topic in my last post. I certainly didn't
want the JS debugged (though thanks Eric, that's sorted it for the demo
scripts), only to find out if I had set it up correctly in XSL and also
to find out if there are considered best practices (apart from try to
avoid it) to make sure the XSL is still interoperable if JS is present.

Iain

Iain Emsley