xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Sorting using helper structure, position(), xsl:key

2008-04-15 08:42:50
2008/4/10, David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>:
in xslt1 you have to be in the right document already, which
 means that in teh restricted context of xsl:sort you can only use a key
 if your mappig element is in teh same document as the nodes over which
 you are iterating.

Does it means that I can not use a key on the default input document
when I'm iterating (for-each) on nodes of another document (which
contains constants similar to Michael's categories) ?
This seems to be an issue I currently have. I'm using xsltproc, so XSLT 1.0.

Olivier.