xsl-list

Re: [xsl] current-dateTime()

2008-04-19 08:25:28
On 4/19/08, Andrew Welch <andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:
ha, good point - that should be the #1 example for describing what
lazy evaluation is...

Finally I have following opinion ...

I agree to the current design of this functionality in XSLT.

We write a XSLT transformation which transforms a source tree into
result trees. So most of the time, XSLT processor is constructing
nodes of the result tree and arranging them into the final form.

I think in this scenario, expecting the current-dateTime function to
return different values (as per the current time) for different calls,
is not much useful to end user.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi