xsl-list

Re: [xsl] fallback to a default template in xsl processing

2008-04-25 07:09:38

is it ok to just keep adding to the expression? e.g.,

OK as in it'll work, yes. On the other hand I was just guessing what
your real requirement is from the example you posted and I suspect that
that is not it.

Is it really the case that if the first element is SUBROUTINE (or
friends) you want to silently discard all following elements, but if
SUBROUTINE (or friends) occurs in any other position you want to process
all elements in document order. If that is what you need, then, as you
see, you can have that; but it seems a slightly strange requirement
which is reflected in the slightly awkward coding of a long bunch of
self::SUBROUTINE or self::LIST or ...  tests.

David