xsl-list

[xsl] Test for malformed XML

2008-04-27 17:54:49

Hello,

I have the need to parse an XML string into a node tree, and have been
successful in using saxon:parse().

However, it may not be possible that the string I get is well formed XML.  Is
there a way for me to test whether a string is well formed before I parse it?
Or maybe trap the error that saxon returns when the parse attempt fails?

Thank you,

-Betty Lee

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments may be confidential or
legally privileged or protected information of RWD Technologies, LLC., or its
affiliates. If you are not an intended recipient of the original sender, please
immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments, including any
copies of same, and inform the sender of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail. Unintended recipients are prohibited from retaining, copying,
distributing, disclosing or otherwise using any information contained in this
message or its attachments for any purpose and will be held legally responsible
for any improper use. Thank you for your cooperation.