xsl-list

[xsl] format negative numbers

2008-04-28 01:41:11
Hi.

I have a html report with lots of number columns. I want to highlight negative
numbers in red color.

I know I could add an if element in every column and check for negative
numbers. If negative I could add a style attribut to the table cell. Another
way could be calling a template with parameter which does the formatting task.

But is there a more simple way to do this? Im also working with the
format-number function but I didn't find a feature to implement my needs...

What do you mean?

Thanks
Markus
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/?mc=sv_ext_mf(_at_)gmx