xsl-list

Re: [xsl] newbie to the List

2008-05-06 19:42:22
Sigh. Please DO NOT SEND TEST MESSAGES to this list. You have just sent trash to thousands of people. If you had simply waited until you had something substantive to say you could have sent that and seen if it went through or not. You would have the same information, everyone else would have only the real message.

Please be more courteous in the in the future. (And if you haven't read the list guidelines, please read them before posting to the list. Note, especially, the section on providing informative subject lines on your postings: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/#subject-lines . A subject line that is about YOU is not informative; we want subject lines about your question or problem.)

-- Tommie Usdin
   Owner, XSL-List

Hi
I am using SAXON version 9.0.0.4. XSLT 2.0, XPATH 2.0. This is a test mail because I wanted to find out if my first post is successful or not.

thanks
ilango

--~--

B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com