xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Large content rendering in XSLT

2008-05-19 12:01:48
500Kb doesn't sound large to me - people are using XSLT to transform 500Mb
and more.

If you want help, you will have to be a little bit more specific in
describing your problem.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Senthilkumaravelan K [mailto:skumaravelan(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 19 May 2008 18:29
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Large content rendering in XSLT

Hi Guys ,
I am looking for a solution, where I could include large
dynamic content about (500k) through XSLT?
is it any viable option to include it through this technology?

We would like to add ,Refunding policy in different languages
through the DB source. Any suggestion are pointers are appreciated.

Thanks,
Senthil

--~--