xsl-list

[xsl] How to list the internally assigned priority of all template match rules?

2008-05-20 14:41:58
Ok, a given XSL stylesheet contains multiple

<xsl:template match=...>

rules. The XSLT processor assigns to each of them a priority (value between
-0.25 and 0.5)
according to some calculation spec.

Can I somehow list these (internally) assigned priorities ?

Assume I want a priority ranking according to the textual sequence in the
script.
That means the higher the template is mentioned in the xsl src text the higher
the priority should be.
Can I somehow tell Saxon to use this priority rule instead of the default
priority calculation?

Ben