xsl-list

[xsl] Eliminate repeated

2008-05-29 01:38:43
Hello everybody!

I have one template that returns the tags values from one XML file. But I need elimate the repeated names. I am using this template:

   <xsl:template match="/">
        <xsl:for-each select="file/entry/child::*" >
          <xsl:value-of select="name()"/>
        </xsl:for-each>
   </xsl:template>

The result of this template is book, article, inbook, book, manual, article.

But I need that the output: book,article,inbook,manual eliminating the repeated values.

Could anybody help me?

Thank you, Regards

Izaskun