xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Norwegian sort collation

2008-06-10 09:40:12
Am 10.06.2008 um 16:39 schrieb Steve Ylvisaker:

I am using Saxon8 in a Windows environment and trying to use the Java sort collation for "NB" (Norwegian). All of the code points seem to be sorting properly except Å (00C5) and å (00E5) which sort with "Aa" instead of at the end of the alphabet. Is there a known problem with this collation?

As far as I know Saxon (9.0 is the latest version!) uses the collation data from the installed/used Java Runtime Environment. So maybe you should update this to a more recent version?

- Michael Müller-Hillebrand

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lösungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
<http://cap-studio.de/> -- Tel. +49 (9131) 28747