xsl-list

[xsl] Embedded bold,italic,anchors etc.

2008-06-11 04:33:53
Hi,

I'm fairly new to XSLT so please be nice! :)

I have created an XSLT style sheet that does everything I need it to
except for handling embedded text. The XML documents I am transforming
contain the usual italic, bold, superscript, plus hyper links that
need converting into html.

Of course I need them to retain there place in the copy of course.
I've searched online and inside books but can't find a solution to
this problem.

Please help!

Cheers

Craig