xsl-list

[xsl] XSLT Compiler for C/C++?

2008-06-12 07:11:40
Does anyone know of an existing XSLT Compiler for C or C++, such that it
takes as input an XSL stylesheet and outputs some form of executable
code, binary, compiled C code, assembly, shared library, etc. which can
then be directly executed to convert XML files?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsltc/is a proof-of-concept implementation that
has been dead since the year 2000.
I realize there are java, HTML compilers out there that perform the task,
but I am under a C/C++ constraint with a speed/efficiency priority, worst
case would be using an interpreter or doing inter process communication
with a fast java compiler like Gregor/XSLT.

Anyone got any tips or ideas?