xsl-list

Re: [xsl] apply-templates vs. call-template problem

2008-06-16 07:25:49
Thanks to everybody for the hints.

It's not clear to me why I'd use call-template vs. apply-templates.
I think I understand the push/pull model, and being old-school I think
I prefer the pull model.  Especially after seeing the for-each trick Michael Kay
posted. It makes both templates exactly the same except for the
match/name attribute difference.

-g
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:05 AM, David Carlisle