xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 support in browsers, as of June 2008

2008-06-18 08:46:30
M. David Peterson wrote:
Anyway: the problem is reported and reproduced by others, so hopefully somebody at Opera will figure out what's wrong.

Do they all use embedded CSS in the XSLT, and if yes, how big are the documents and transformation files. Can you point me at the link? I may be able to help bring attention to the bug, but need more info.

With "reproduced by others" I meant that other users see the same problem with Opera 9.5 and my example.

The smallest one being <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc4770.xml>.

BR, Julian