xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Comparing before and after records [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

2008-07-03 00:23:12
Enrico(_dot_)Raymund(_at_)immi(_dot_)gov(_dot_)au wrote:

The creation of the multiple output document and the transformations are
easy.  The help I need is in comparing the <Before> and <After> contents
with the same <EventId>.

Your example input and output looks excellent and clearly indented, but please also show us your current xslt file, so we can help you with where you went wrong (and explain what you tried so we can understand where you're coming from). Now it's just a guessing game... (see the list guidelines for more help).