xsl-list

Re: [xsl] creating attribute for xsl:element in applied template

2008-07-21 06:47:57

You should add a template for xs:schema that applies templates to just
the first xs:element, if that's what you want as the document element of
your created sample XML file.

I left out that root-template to supply a minimal XSLT, which now seems to
be just too short. In the full XSLT stylesheet I supply a stylesheet
parameter with the name of the element that should be processed first.

(And watch out for whitespace being created between the xsl:element and
the xsl:attribute as Florent noted.  <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>
will take care of that.)

I edited
<xsl:apply-templates />
<xsl:apply-templates select="xs:*" />

Works like a charm :)

Thank you.

Greetings Christoph

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.