xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Using a custom variable derived from one XML file to search another and retrieve values of child nodes

2008-07-21 08:14:21
I understand that the template match needs to point to a new template. I will write that now. But how do I select on an attribute value that matches my custom defined variable $thisSta?

Thanks,
- Rob