xsl-list

Re: [xsl] create XSLT from XML or XSD

2008-07-26 08:16:15
Sign... I pressed 'reply' too soon..   I'll complete the first paragraph.

  ....While it certainly does not expose 100% of XSL's functionality,
it has proved effective for me and my team for rapid web development
and has been used to rip data OUT of html into arbitrary XML formats.
It is extensible and I am anxious to see some additional use-cases.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Michael Dykman <mdykman(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>