xsl-list

[xsl] Apache FOP 0.94 and current-date() current-time()

2008-08-07 13:30:27
Hello,

We are using Apache FOP 0.94, and would like to display the current
system date and time at the bottom of each page.
We tried <xsl:value-of select="current-date()"/> and <xsl:value-of
select="current-time()"/>.
Unfortunately, the Apache FOP error message is: could not find function:
current-date.
Whereas Saxon9 can easily carry out this transformation (but not the
formatting).

What would be the best strategy? to continue using Apache FOP, but to
display the current-date() and current-time().

Thank you,

Linas