xsl-list

[xsl] without a loop file get the element list

2008-08-13 02:11:21
Hi
I have following xml and XSL file as bellow.
An application calls the XSL file and disply the nodes
contents in a windows as a html.
With a for-each loop i get each node content (element)
more times. For example in this sample xml file each
element is displayed three times because there are 3
elements in the xml file and so on.
I t seems that each time ??for each? elment in the
for-each loop, the whole elements are displayed!
Calling the xml file from web browser the XSL
?Stylesheet works fine and the elemnts are
displayed only one time as expected.
I thought to walk throw the ?elements list? without
the for-each loop and display the elements but I
don?t know how to do it!!??

Thank you for your help