xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Oxygen editor very slow

2008-08-21 13:08:31
Your best bet is at Oxygen XML Editor Support support(_at_)oxygenxml(_dot_)com
or
their mailing list. They are very responsive.

Since I recommended them I can say I don't have that problem. How many
apps do you have open? How much RAM do you have? Parsing/processing XML
can be a very memory intensive thing.

best,
-Rob