xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Without DTD Mapping

2008-08-26 04:47:10
I am doing XML 2 XML transform using xslt2.0 through saxon. My source xml
don't have any DTD (to Map/Assign). But saxon throws error when transform
for entity as "Error on line 5 column 56 of c01.xml: SXXP0003: Error
reported by XML parser: The entity "hyphen" was eferenced, but not
declared." How to ignore parsing when transform.

http://andrewjwelch.com/lexev/

Trap it prior to xslt engine seeing it,
then process it as xml to whatever you want

LexEv currently will still try and fail to resolve the entity... but
that would be a useful feature to add...

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com