xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT Web based Editing/Authoring Tool

2008-08-26 23:49:40
Let me re-phrase  my question.
I am looking for XSLT editing tool, where I can test online . I am
looking something can run on the browser.
Any  pointers would be of great help.
Thanks,

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Liz Fraley <caltonia(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>